Calcium Chloride Ice Melt:
Calcium Chloride used by commercial businesses for melting ice and is the preferred choice over common rock salt.
It has several key advantages, the most important being the following:
- remove and eliminate snow and ice on the road,high way,parking,airport.
- used in oil well,drilling work fluid,dehydrate agent in petrochemical.
- remove the dust in the air,the coal mine or other place.
- used as floating agent,carrier in refrigeration and waste water treatment.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
Using Calcium Chloride Ice Melt
- Make sure you are wearing thick protective clothing including gloves and a mask.
- Use Calcium Chloride in moderation. Over-application may harm concrete, vegetation and other surface areas.
- Use mats in entranceways to to prevent tracking.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying this chemical.
- This product may cause skin irritation for some individuals.
- If skin irritation occurs, rinse with water, remove and wash contaminated clothing, and consult a physician.
- This product may cause eye irritation. If eye irritation occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and call physician. Harmful if swallowed. If ingested, give water, induce vomiting and call physician immediately.